Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Welcome to Creech Corner! There is so much going on in our lives that we wanted a place to share all the wonderful and exciting ways in which God is blessing us with our dearest friends and family. I cannot believe that it is already February! It seems that it was just a week ago that I was walking the neighborhood with my best girlfriend Jenny trying to get the baby to come soon and now our beautiful baby girl is 7 weeks old as of tomorrow!



I guess to recap this past year (2007) would be to let you know what Ludie and I started the year praying. We prayed that God would use our lives in anyway fit. Our other prayer together was that we would stop seeing God in the review mirror and the He would open our eyes and heart to what is going on now. Wow has he answered those prayers in such amazing and exciting ways!



It is always amazing to me that when I pray I have no idea what I am really asking. It is true that we have no idea what God has in store for us. If I did, I would not originally had prayed the prayer but in the end the blessings are wonderful and beyond my comprehension and imagination!



As an answer to prayer, God has given us a beautiful baby girl that is adored by her big brother
More info in upcoming posts. I have to run right now.

No comments: